Key Account Manager D-A-CH (m/f)
Dru International is looking for an ambitious m/f to become our Key Account Manager for the D-A- CH region. Your role is to strengthen our ground presence through daily interaction with our existing client portfolio, to target new prospects and to support our sales partners in the field.
You actively and successfully develop and manage customer relationships with buyers, marketeers and sales departments. You take full ownership of the assigned sales budget, manage customer negotiations and identify opportunities for improvement of efficiency and profitability.
You work with the Product Development department to bring the right product assortment to the market. In addition, you assist in developing a marketing strategy for the region (fair participation, advertising, ...). You will be working in close collaboration with the International Sales Manager and Central office.
- Act as a lead point of contact for all key client matters such as pricing, payment terms, etc.
- Be the problem solver for any issues and problems faced by the customer.
- Prospect potential new customers, build relationships and turn them into loyal customers.
- Work within the agreed trading terms.
- Organize, on a bi-annual basis, meetings with your customers to present new developments and target the needs for the upcoming activities or launches they have planned.
Offers and tenders
- Prepare all tender files for all major and or global accounts.
- Work with the agreed pricing models allocated to the right customers
- Pro-actively research and target all new upcoming trends in both food and beverage markets.
- Acquire insights on the retail landscape, beverage consumption and share this with all your relevant
- Identify market needs, trends, behaviors and changes in general
- Benchmark to see how the company compares against its competitors.
- In a first phase, get to know your customer and learn to discover and how to target their future needs and how Dru International can support them.
Your role is to engage with the customer, build a strong partnership and become a key advisor to help them to execute their strategy for growth.
We are looking for a candidate with Master degree or equivalent and this in combination with minimum 3-5 year's of Key Account experience in the D-A-CH region.
The ideal candidate:
- A winning and outgoing personality thinking outside the box with strong relationship and negotiation skills.
- Experience in managing large Key Accounts within the region.
- Proactive and analytical profile with a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint,... .
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal. Any other language would be an advantage.
- Drivers license
- Willingness to travel on a regular bases within the region.
For this position Dru International offers you:
- An entrepreneurial, exciting opportunity to build up and strengthen the presence in the D-A-CH region.
- The possibility to work independently while being backed up by a structured, international organization.
- A competitive financial compensation and benefits in accordance with the market standards.